Psychotherapy-Counseling can be a healthy start to look at life patterns and challenges within yourself, in relationships, work and other areas of life.
Here are some situations where I as a counselor can be of help:
- - You feel stressed with family issues and have difficulty finding solutions.
- - You want to engage in personal growth and development.
- - Your life feels empty and meaningless.
- - You have experienced traumatic or very frightening situations and feel stuck.
- - You experience anxiety and/or depression (sadness) and have difficulty handling your daily life.
- - You want to improve your relationship with your partner.
- - You have low self-esteem.
- - You have difficutly sleeping.
- - You experience a lot of guilt and shame.
- - You suffer from nightmares, feel easily overwhelmed and have difficulty handling your daily life.
|As a client you enter into counseling completely based on your own free will and may continue as long as you find it meaningful.
© Copyright 2012 Elinor Palmér